• Do not send sensitive or personal information by email. (i.e. Rental Applications)
• When you get ready to login to a secure site make sure it starts with https and not http.
• Don’t download anything unless you are sure it’s safe.
• Never click on pop-ups.
• When you’re in a secure site don’t open up another browser windows to a different site.
• Don’t use the same password for all of your different accounts.
• Make sure your password has numbers and a mix of upper and lower case letters.
• Change your password every 90 days.
• Make sure to log out and close your browser when you’re done.
Using the RSI website places the safety of your applicant’s personal …