Still using your dogs name as your password?
• Do not send sensitive or personal information by email. (i.e. Rental Applications)
• When you get ready to login to a secure site make sure it starts with https and not http.
• Don’t download anything unless you are sure it’s safe.
• Never click on pop-ups.
• When you’re in a secure site don’t open up another browser windows to a different site.
• Don’t use the same password for all of your different accounts.
• Make sure your password has numbers and a mix of upper and lower case letters.
• Change your password every 90 days.
• Make sure to log out and close your browser when you’re done.
Using the RSI website places the safety of your applicant’s personal information in your hands. Keeping this personal information safe should be a priority.